- There is no time limit to this test.
- In version 2 of this online test engine, you are presented with a predefined
time limit for answering each question. If you have successfully completed
this test you can move on to another test.
- The exit button at the end of the page takes you out to a feedback page aborting the test.
Please complete the form at the end of the test which will enable us to serve you better.
You need to prepare Questions/answers sheet as below:
0 |Pick the odd one out |SuSE|Red Hat |Slackware |Wine|Wrong |Wrong|Wrong|Correct|4 |5
1 |Command to show the list of a directory|dir|list|showall|ls|Wrong|Wrong|Wrong|Correct|4|5
2 |Command to check the disk usage|chkdsk|scandisk|df|du|Wrong|Wrong|Wrong|Correct|4|5
3 |To print system information,type|system|sysinfo|infosys|uname|Wrong|Wrong|Wrong|Correct|4|5
All the elements should be separated by this "|" (pipe) symbol. Save this sheet as "test1" and invoke the quiz script like this:
This sheet consists of the following:
- Number of Question (starts at 0)
- Answer choice 1
- Answer choice 2
- Answer choice 3
- Answer choice 4
- Result (Wrong/Correct)for choice 1
- Result (Wrong/Correct)for choice 2
- Result (Wrong/Correct)for choice 3
- Result (Wrong/Correct)for choice 4
- How many choice (2 or 4) ?
- Quiz/test number
Read this Perl scripts installation tips
before you install any of the CGI/Perl scripts. Please send
me a note where you have installed this script for my future reference.
A link to the Bestnetcraft will be appreciated though not mandatory. We
will add a script as described in the header of this script to prepare the
question/answer sheet from a set of data in future. Please forward your
comments and suggestions through this contact
Online Test Engine - Features
Perl/CGI Resources |
Online test - Login |
Online Tests List